The movie of Beautiful Creatures is really dissapointing :c They made it a whole new story, almost nothing is like the book.. Bummer.
1. Give a copy of the Qur’an to someone. Every time they read from it, you gain.
2. Donate a wheelchair to a hospital. Each time a sick person uses it, you gain.
3. Teach someone to recite a Du’a.
4. Share a Qur’anic CD.
5. Participate in building a Masjid.
6. Place a water cooler/ well in a public place.
7. Plant a tree. You gain whenever a person or animal sits in its shade or eats from it.
8. Reblog this post and tag people. Even if only 1 person applies any of the aforementioned above, you gain, Insha’allah.
The Prophet Mohammad (S.A.W) said: “I guarantee a house in the surroundings of Paradise for a man who avoids quarreling even if he is right, a house in the middle of Paradise for a man who avoids lying even if he is joking, and a house in the upper part of Paradise for a man who makes his character good.”
The month of Rajjab-Awwal has just started.
No, today is not the commemoration of the 9/11 attack. It’s just that I was moved to write something about it after watching the movie, Flight 93. You see, United Flight 93 was one of the 4 airplanes hijacked midair during the 9/11 attack. And we all know that most of the world believes that it was Muslim terrorists who initiated the assault.
Well, I am a Muslim. And as one, I’d like to believe that everything that happened on September 11, 2001, on the world trade center, on flight 93 and those 3 other planes were a conspiracy of those people who holds great power in this dunya (world) because I know no Muslims who would do Jihad by killing innocent people. I am no scholar of my religion. But, I know that my religion do not preach of killing the innocent—the unknowing and the blameless. Have you seen that documentary entitled “The 9/11 Conspiracy”?I’d rather believe what they say on that film than claim the truth they say on Media.